Monday 5 August 2013

Welcome One and Welcome All

Sup Internet Friends, 

Welcome to my baby, 6feetofdork! I hope you enjoy the scenery and mood lighting and stay awhile. The author, Moi would like to introduce herself if we're all going to be friends here. Although I intend to stay mum on certain matters such as my name I will be candid about all other areas of my life. Things that affect me that I hope to help someone else deal with. I am an 18 year old, fully fledged adult in the eyes of the law. I live and was born in New Zealand and currently reside at an altitude of 6 feet. Tall I know. My shoe size is 12UK Mens I think? Some things I prefer not to know but for purposes of my lovely internet friends I will find out! I'm a psychology major with dyspraxia (if you don't know what that is google it. I barely know what it is). Through 6feetofdork I wanna create a safe informative haven for all you tall, gangly, slightly impaired, self-diagnosed dorky girls and boys out there. The main posts will be focused on clothes, and tall girl tips. However I will add in serious posts on the topics of dyspraxia, uni, boys and whatever else is on my mind. I wanna be here for you Internet Friends because as we all know, real people are over-rated. So take a seat, have a geez, feel at home, get a little comfy and I hope you find what you're looking for. 

6feetofdork <3 xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment