Saturday 10 August 2013








Topshop Tall Jean Review: 

First official post. This is more difficult than I first thought. Apologies for if this isn't as good as some other blogs. We have a newbie over here folks. 

Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start...




I've always struggled with jeans. Always too short and for some strange reason no matter how hard I tried to get those "apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, with the fuuuuur." I always failed and ended up with nobody seeing my luscious ghetto booty. That was until I found these jeans. I don't normally gush over an item of clothing, but the moment I tried on the jeans in the tall Topshop range I wanted to cry. They fit like a glove, with a high-waisted style that I personally love. They're really good quality as well as very figure-hugging, just how I like them. I bought mine in the MOTO Leigh style in Black and Indigo and fully intend to go purchase more. The length and size of the ones I purchased were W30 L36. 

Tall girl tip: If you want that scrunched up look at the bottom unpick the stiches holding the hem in a rolled up fashion. I much prefer mine this way and maybe you will too. 

I will admit however that these wonderful items are a tad pricy and I do still need to wear a belt if I really want them to cling. But overly I am incredibly happy and give them 5 stars. Also I'd just like to add this is not a sponsored blog at all. All opinions and comments are my own.

You can check them out on the Topshop website linked here  http://www.topshop.com/en
Or  in a Topshop store near you. Go you tall fiends, raid the racks, WE TOO CAN HAVE APPLE BOTTOM JEANS AND BOOTS WITH THE FUR.

Scattered around are more shots of the jeans so you can really get an idea of how they fit on a 6foot tall girl, like myself.

Personally I like to pair mine with a crop top. This is easily one of my favourite go to outfits and is so easy to recreate with a crop top of your own with your favourite high waisted jeans and high top shoes



That's all folks, Hope you enjoyed this review as much as I did writing it and go experience the happiness I did in finding jeans in a chain store that fit. Comment below if you know of any other good stores where you can find good fitting tall girl jeans and I'll try check them out. 

If you have comments, criticisms, queries or questions please don't hesitate to hit me up on my various social media platforms as well as in the comment sections. 
If you like what you see, don't forget to follow. 



Peace out, 
6feetofdork <3 xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment