Wednesday 28 January 2015

Asos Tall Haul and Review

I have a confession. I'm a bad blogger. I know I make this confession on the reg but it's true! 2015 I'll try be better and if I fail then I'll just delete this post and none of this will have ever happened...

Recently I culled my wardrobe, my 20th year will be my year of conscious clothing purchases I swore black and blue. But then I got bored and went a bit cray on the ASOS tall section. I have already worn many of these items and so it was worth it but still, again I will get better... (I say this now... Ask me again in July).

Let's go through what I got!

ASOS TALL Longer Length Ridley High Waist Jeans in Black
I do have a blogpost on Topshop Jeans and I still think they're amazing, however the price to get them sent to New Zealand and the rate with which they wear down was beginning to weigh on me. I wanted to try some new jeans and thought, hey! Longer length! So I did and OMG. They feel more like jeans than the topshop jeans and fit my body tighter. The longer length works with boots, chucks literally everything. I am obsessed and although it's summer currently in NZ, I have been wearing these like a fiend. 

You can find them here: http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Tall/ASOS-TALL-Longer-Length-Ridley-High-Waist-Jeans-in-Black/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4625172&r=2
For reference I get a W30 and L38, I'm typically a size 12 or size 8 US.

ASOS TALL Culotte Shorts with Lace Hem 
I've been wanting a pair of cute comfy shorts that were a bit longer to wear out and around the house and I have found them! The level of comfortable and cuteness that these reach is beyond. I haven't fully decided what to wear with them so any suggestions will be appreciated! Buyer be warned, they are perfect length for me at least if I wear them at my waist, but that just depends on how you like the fit. Also I naively expected a more silky (perhaps dare I say expensive looking) material rather than the stretchy cotton they are made of but I can work with that!

You can find them here: http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Tall/ASOS-TALL-Culotte-Shorts-With-Lace-Hem/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4561772&r=2
For reference I got a size 12 - true to fit


ASOS Glamorous Tall Lace Hem Blouse 
I will admit that this purchase was a Zoella inspired whim... Sometimes I feel my style lacks a femininity that white lacy collared shirts (sounds weird but bear with) bring. Sometimes I just want to be girly and dressy and I feel this top fulfils that need for me. I haven't worn it yet but I will be wearing it with the black jeans of the same order. The material is exactly what you expect and I personally would recommend wearing with high-waisted pants or shorts as the see through lace goes up a bit higher. But if you like that gap of skin you do you boo.

You can find them here: http://www.asos.com/Glamorous-Tall/Glamorous-Tall-Lace-Hem-Blouse/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4429800&r=2
For reference I got a size 12 - true to fit

That's all folks! Photos will be up when I can convince my boyfriend to take pictures of me :P I know it isn't the biggest haul but hopefully it's a glimpse into the latest ASOS stuff. I will be ordering more from their site soon as I just got a new job and need clothes! (well that's my excuse anyway)

Have a fantastic day and I think you're amazing

6feetofdork signing off

Disclaimer: Everything I paid for myself and the reviews are my honest opinion. I lol that anyone would think that ASOS would pay me for this. I wish that they would so ASOS hey if you're reading this, call me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment